- Procedure #1 = New Department Address/Mailcode and PS Updates
- Procedure #2 = Department Move and PS Updates
- Procedure #3 = Updating location codes/mailcodes for Position Numbers in PS
When faculty or staff transfer into a new department they need to have their location codes changed in PeopleSoft to direct their mail to their new location. Please follow the steps listed below to correct PeopleSoft location/mailcodes for each individual affected by the move.
1. Click here to look up addresses and mailcodes Campus Address/Mailcodes. (XLS file).
- Look up the correct campus address and mailcode for the individuals in question.
- If you have any questions concerning the address information, contact Sally Rowland-Ketley at X3-5824.
2. Go to the Electronic Forms (eForms) Home Page in PeopleSoft HRMS.
- Create a new ePRF for each position# and select the new Location Code/mailcode from the drop down menu.
- This ensures that the staff will receive mail at their new location and will be listed correctly in the online directory.
- For any questions concerning the form, contact Krista McElroy, Human Resources, at X3-9980