Business card front
Along with the order form (see link below), please include the following information with your business card order:
- College or department (forty-five characters maximum)
- Department or sub-department (fifty characters maximum)
- Card-holder name and degrees (fifty characters maximum)
- Personal titles, maximum of two lines, no more than 50 characters per line
- Other contact information: UH phone number, UH email, UH web address (If no specific web address is provided, then uh.edu will be used.)
- Optional information: cell phone number, UH Fax (seldom used), UH social media handles (no logo)
There is a special “easy reader” business card, with increased font size for better legibility. However, in this case, the number of characters is reduced, only allowing for one title line below the name. The text should also be reduced to the essential elements. Contact COpy and Print Services for details.
Business card back
The backs of business cards will generally be blank. An exception is made for an appointment panel (see below), as well as the wordmarks for certain Marketing approved foundations and National Centers.
For questions about the back of business cards, please contact Copy and Print Services.