Administrative Services

How do I view/edit W-4?

Reviewing your W-4

1. Log on to PASS.

2. Click on Payroll Information.

3. Click on W-4 Tax Information.

4. The tax page displays. Review the information.

Changing your W-4 Tax Information

5. If you meet both exemption from withholding conditions, and do not want to withhold federal income tax from your pay, select the Exempt checkbox in the Claim Exemption section.

Note: You may be required to pay taxes at the end of the year when you file even if you select this option.

6. If you are not Exempt, Enter the Total Number of Allowances you are claiming.

7. Enter Additional Amount, if any, you want withheld from each paycheck.

8. Enter Marital Status (If you are married, but would like to withhold at a higher single rate, select Single status and check the box indicated.)

9. Click Submit.

10. After you click Submit, you will be required to verify your identity for additional security. Enter the password you use to log in to PASS.

11. Click Continue, this will bring you back to your W-4 Tax Information page.

12. You will receive an e-mail confirming your changes.