Skip to main content

Enrollment Stops

You may be barred or stopped from enrollment for a variety of reasons by many of the campus colleges or departments. The most common reasons are financial stops, academic suspension, required advising or failure to meet certain obligations.

You may check your enrollment stops by logging on to myUH. If you are on academic suspension, you should contact the college of your major for readmission procedures. The following is a general listing of stop offices and their location and phone:

Stop OfficeLocationPhone
Admissions 120 WC 713-743-1010, option 4
Collections 124 WC 713-743-1010, option 6
College of Architecture 122 ARC 713-743-2400
College of Business 249 MH 713-743-4900
College of Education 160 FH 713-743-5000
College of Engineering E421 D3 713-743-4200
College of Hotel and Restaurant Management S220 CHC 713-743-2492
College of Law 30 TU II 713-743-2182
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences 402A AH 713-743-3000
College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics 214 SR 713-743-2611
College of Optometry 2171 JDA 713-743-2040
College of Pharmacy 122 SR2 713-743-1239
Graduate School of Social Work 206 SW 713-743-8079
College of Technology 385 T2 713-743-4100
Dean of Students 252 UC 713-743-5470
International Student and Scholar Services 306 SSC 713-743-5065
Student Financial Services 124 WC 713-743-1010, option 6
Texas Academic Skills Program 320 SSC 713-743-8984
Undergraduate Scholars at UH 56 L 832-842-2100