Schedule a Group Visit
Group visits are a free campus visit opportunity offered Monday – Friday for students 8th grade and up. During your two hour visit, you’ll have an opportunity to visit with an Admission Counselor and take a walking tour of UH’s beautiful campus (including a sneak peek at Student Housing and Residential Life).
Available dates will have a clickable red icon which will take you to the registration screen.
Group visits are in high demand and given on a first come, first served basis. If the day is blank, that means there are no group visits available on that day.
College Visit Grant
The University of Houston is committed to increasing the college-going rate of students that find college attainment to be a major obstacle. The College Visit Grant program offers financial support to schools and community organizations to assist with their visit to the University of Houston.
- The University of Houston will provide up to $1,000 per group. Group visit grants are limited to high school students in grades 9-12 and are offered once per academic year.
- The grant may be used to fund:
- Substitute pay
- OR, other costs associated with your HOUSTON campus visit (excluding food costs)
Groups interested in receiving the grant must follow the steps below:
- Submit the College Visit Grant Program documentation to Laura Galloway (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jonnay Jacobs (email@example.com). Click here to access the documents and click here to review frequently asked questions related to document submission.
- Your paperwork will be processed within 5-10 days. After that, Laura Galloway will contact you, and you will be able to select a 12 p.m. date slot on the group campus visit calendar.
- Once you register, you'll receive a registration confirmation that will include visit logistics.
- On the day of your visit, your students' information will be collected via a survey.