Proposal Submission Information
The College of Technology Office of Research supports faculty during the process of preparing and submitting sponsored research proposals.
When preparing your submission, here are a few tips to consider:
- Match the funding source for your goals and objectives
- Talk to the program officer
- Read carefully and follow the submission guidelines for the proposal
- Set and follow a reasonable timeline based on the deadline
- Ask colleagues to read your proposal and provide critical comments
- Be thorough and thoughtful when developing your budget
- If your proposal is not funded, carefully read the reviewer comments, and try again!