The Dean’s Leadership Society is comprised of a distinguished group of University of Houston College of Technology alumni and friends who support the vision of excellence for the college and its programs set forth by the dean and his leadership.
Gifts totaling $1,000 in one fiscal year to the College or any of its departments or programs qualify individuals for recognition in the Leadership Society. Rolls are updated each year on September 1st, and recognition for the society is based on each year’s individual giving. Included are all gifts made by individuals between September 1 and August 31 of each year.
Your gift supports many areas of technology education at the University of Houston. Whether an unrestricted gift to the Excellence Fund, a designated gift towards program support or scholarships, or a contribution towards the college’s growth fund endowment, donations drive the College of Technology’s mission for excellence in the areas of student enrollment, faculty recruitment and retention, research and philanthropic funding and program quality. A gift to the society provides support to the lives of our students and community.
You can be recognized in the Dean’s Leadership Society for as little as $84 per month. Dean's Leadership contributors may elect to have the College of Technology automatically generate their gifts on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis.
Privileges of Recognition
- Members-only reception and society induction ceremony with the dean;
- Opportunity to enjoy a one-on-one meeting with the College of Technology faculty or staff member of your choice, followed by a personal campus tour;
- Highest priority invitations to University of Houston and College of Technology events;
- Recognition at College of Technology events, in publications and online;
- Satisfaction in knowing your support is building an excellent College of Technology!