Enhance your skills, extend your current capabilities, and prepare for a job promotion!
Five undergraduate certificate programs offer:
- Professional advancement and/or
- Acdemic foundation for transition to the bachelor’s degree
Certificates are available in the following areas. Each certificate includes 5 semester-long courses.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply and be admitted to the University of Houston. Admissions information.
- Participants with 15 or more college credit hours can apply as a transfer student.
- Students who have already received a bachelor's degree must apply as a pre-graduate.
- List your major as Retailing and Consumer Science.
- All applications require a fee and submission of official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
If students are applying for financial aid, the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships may request an advisor to fill out a Pre-Grad certification form. Once admitted to the university, students must:
- Attend the University's mandatory orientation
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor at 713-743-4100
- Inform your advisor you are a certificate seeking student.
- Check the course offerings for the term you intend to start and select the course or courses you want to complete.
- Enroll for your courses
Courses are offered online and face-to-face on a rotational basis.
Upon completion of the certificate, you must submit the application for a certificate along with $150 application fee.
A certificate will be awarded upon verification of course completions.
Students can apply courses from one certificate to a second certificate or to the Bachelor of Science in Retailing and Consumer Science.