The 5-day PMP® Exam Prep Book-camp is dedicated to preparing project management working professionals for PMP® (Project Management Professional) certification exam. The 5-day camp provides 35 hrs of face-to-face instructions grounded in the official Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) 6th Edition.
You will develop a mental model for organizing and remembering the specific bits of information covered in the PMBOK® Guide and the recommended references needed to pass the PMP Certification Exam.
- Review Project Management areas of knowledge from the PMBOK® Guide, 6th Edition
- Take and review PMP® practice tests
- Review PMP® test prep questions and phrasing in the exam
- Review test taking techniques for success
- Earn 35 Project Management Education hours (PDUs) needed to sit for the PMP® Exam
- Be ready to take PMP® exam upon completing the boot camp