The online PMP® Exam Prep course is dedicated to preparing project management working professionals for PMP® (Project Management Professional) certification exam. Registered students will have access to the online course for 6 months upon confirmed registration. The course includes over 70 individual lessons covering ten knowledge areas grounded in the official Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) 6th Edition.
You will develop a mental model for organizing and remembering the specific bits of information covered in the PMBOK® Guide and the recommended references needed to pass the PMP Certification Exam.
- Review Project Management areas of knowledge from the PMBOK® Guide, 6th Edition
- Take and review PMP® practice tests
- Review PMP® test prep questions and phrasing in the exam
- Review test taking techniques for success
- Earn 35 Project Management Education hours (PDUs) needed to sit for the PMP® Exam
- Have access to course materials and tests for six months