Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt professionals are valuable assets within an organization. This training covers an introduction to the terminology, tools, and methods of the Lean Six Sigma methodology for front-line staff/supervisors that will support improvement projects in your organization (not necessarily a pre-requisite for Green Belt level training). Through a total of up to 20 hr. of online instruction, this training uses online quizzes, workshops, and other virtual exercises to reinforce the tools and concepts taught in order to cultivate a strong foundation for the Lean Six Sigma methodology within your organization.
To learn more about the topics covered and the skills developed in this course, please view the course outline and competencies. Please be sure to review the course registration deadlines carefully.
- Online, self-paced format* – Up to 40 hr. of online instruction provided through a learning management system that you will have access to for 12 weeks.
- This course can also be offered in the following formats, upon request:
- Hybrid/blended - 22.5 hr. of face-to-face instruction over 9 weeks (including a 2.5 hr. kick-off session plus 8 hr./day for 2.5 days of face-to-face instruction) plus up to 20 hr. of online instruction
- Face-to-face - 40 hr. of face-to-face instruction over 1 week (8 hr./day for 5 days)
- All course formats can be hosted on-site at your location for a group of approximately 10-20 participants. Please contact us to obtain a quote.
For upcoming courses, please see our course schedule.
For more information, please contact us.
* Please note that online, self-paced courses do not include assistance from an instructor to guide the work you may do on a Lean Six Sigma project in conjunction with the course.