5 STEPS TO STUDY ABROAD!
- Log in to complete your Course Equivalency Form on-line and print it out.
- Meet your study abroad advisor at 501 of E-cullen Building, Click for map.
- Follow her instructions for the UH study abroad process.
- The following non-refundable fees for services will be posted to your PeopleSoft account based on your program:
For Affiliated Program: $150, for Special Program: $150, for Visiting International Studies Program (VISP): $150, for Exchange Outgoing Program: $125 and for Faculty Led Program: $50.
- Enroll with provider or university and submit the acceptance letter.
The following documents should be completed at the OISP office- Resource Center.
Please contact Bilal Tawil to schedule an appointment. PLEASE BRING YOUR PASSPORT WITH YOU.
Phone: 713-743-4687, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 5. Re-entry (Grades will not be entered till re-entry in completed)
YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR FILE BY THE FOLLOWING DEADLINE DATES:
For Spring Semester 2014: November 15, 2013
Summer Semester ( l, ll & lll ) 2014: April 19, 2014
Summer Semester ( IV ) 2014: May 31, 2014
Fall Semester 2014: June 28, 2014