The Office of Research Development provides faculty assistance in identifying sponsors and funding opportunities, and in proposal preparation and submission.
Refer to information on on-campus training and contact our Research Liaison Officer to:
- Identify and announce funding opportunities, especially high-dollar, high-profile opportunities,
- Develop and maintain Research Working Groups
- Match potential collaborators for specific Funding Opportunity
- Develop and organize research teams and facilitates proposal development
- Scientific Review and edit of proposals
- Facilitate External Review, when possible