The Welcome Desk – Member Services is where registration occurs for nearly every service offered by the Department of Campus Recreation.
Patrons can sign up and pay for the following programs and services offered at Member Services:
- Locker Service
- Towel Service
- Guest Passes
- Group Swim Lessons
- Personal Training Session
You must present your Cougar card at the time of purchase.
The following services require pre-registration at the designated area:
- Climbing Wall/Rental Shop – Room 1017
- Intramural Sports – Room 1007
- Group Exercise – Fitness Zone Desk, 2nd Floor
- Private Swim Lessons - Aquatic Office
- Summer Camp - Room 1007
- Facility Reservation – Room 2000
You must present your Cougar Card each time you wish to enter the facility.