How to register
Click here for a printable .pdf version of the Registration procedures.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on www.IMLeagues.com
To create an IMLeagues account
**Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
- Go to http://www.imleagues.com/Schools/UH/Registration
Go to http://www.imleagues.com and click Create Account.
- Enter your information, and use your school e-mail account (@uh.edu, @central.uh.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation e-mail, click the link in the e-mail to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – if not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link.
How to register for an intramural sport
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
Click on the “University of Houston” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed – click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Mens, Womens, CoRec, Open, etc).
- Choose the division you would like to play in (Monday 5:30/6:30/7:30 PM, etc).
Three ways you can join a sport:
1. Create a team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by e-mail Address” box, and input their University of Houston (@central.uh.edu, @uh.edu) e-mail address.
2. Join an existing team
- Use the Create/Join Team button at the top right of every page.
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team.
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
3. Join the sport as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a leagues as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.