PiYo LIVE Instructor Training
Ready to make a Power Move? Become a PiYo Live Instructor!
- Date: Sunday, January 22, 2017
- Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: CRWC Multi-Purpose 1
- Cost: $249
go to www.beachbodylive.com/piyo/find-workshop to register
Apply: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to apply to be a UH Campus Recreation Group Fitness Instructor
The POP Pilates® Instructor Training Course will offer you the practical application skills and foundation from which to offer safe, fun and effective class experiences to groups of all levels. Upon completion of this course, each participant will:
Have a solid understanding as to why branded POP Pilates® differs from other classes
- Know how to teach a safe and effective class using the S.H.I.N.E. Method & P.O.P. Cues.
- Know how to demonstrate and teach to all levels in a group class setting.
At the workshop, students will receive a beautiful, printed Instructor Manual. Upon registration students gain access to the POP Pilates Instructor in Training Portal online where they have access to these materials:
Date: Saurday, April 29, 2017
- Choreography videos
- 1 on 1 breakdown and teaching tips for each track
- Complete choreography notes with illustrations
- In Training forum to network with other instructors in training
- Detailed information for the required video evaluation
Time: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Location: CRWC Multi-Purpose 1
Interested in becoming an instructor at the Rec?Apply Today!
E-mail email@example.com to apply to be a UH Campus Recreation Group Fitness Instructor