I want to...
Doing Business with Plant Operations
The University of Houston welcomes the opportunity to advise prospective suppliers of how to do business with us and allow us to receive the full benefit of your services. We are committed to making a good faith effort in achieving the annual procurement goals for the State of Texas with Historically Underutilized Business (HUB’S).
Become a Vendor
- Get listed in the state vendor search engine - register for the Centralized Master Bidder List (CMBL) and receive bids from state purchasers.
- Certify your minority or woman-owned business through the Historical Underutilized Business (HUB) Program and increase your opportunities with state agencies.
- Advertisements for design services, contractors and other services are posted on the Texas Market Place which is a part of the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts website. For bidding dates and deadlines, view our Project Bidding Calendar.
- On the pull down menu, select one of the following:
- "University of Houston 730" for the Main campus,
- "University of Houston – Clear Lake 759",
- "University of Houston – System 783",
- "University of Houston – Downtown 784", or
- "University of Houston – Victoria 765".