myUH Student Administration System
Security Access Request Forms
The MyUH Student Administration Security Access Request form and Confidentiality Statement are required to gain access to the system. All users are encouraged to take the online training session, Viewing & Working with Student Information, which can be found at the link below.
Link to the PeopleSoft Training Sessions:
Link to the UHS Student Administration Access Form and Confidentiality Statement:
All staff and administrative end users must complete and submit the two-page PeopleSoft Student Administration Security Form in order to gain access to the Student Admin system. The directions are at the top of the first page of the form.
(Note: you do NOT need a Cougarnet account.)
Click to download Security Form:
Where to send MyUH Security Access Request Forms:
Please submit a PeopleSoft Student Administration Security Access Request Form to the Campus Security Administrator for the application module you are requesting access to. The following is a list of security administrators for each module in the MyUH PeopleSoft System. Upon security setup completion the Campus Security Administrator will notify the user that their account has been set up and is ready to use.
Sara Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Advising 713-743-1611
Josie Anderson, Director email@example.com
Admissions Processing 713-743-9597
Jackie Chaney, Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Community/PeopleSoft Project 713-743-8135
Susie Winters, ERP Application Administrator/ email@example.com
Campus Solution Security Administrator 713-743-5739
Chris Durham, Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Shane Mills, Student Financials email@example.com
Campus Security Administrator 713-743-5922
Lew Herring, Financial Aid, firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Security Administrator 713-743-9090
Query Security, System Security, Institution Reporting, Coordinating Board Reports:
Susan Moreno, email@example.com
Assistant Director, 713-743-0640
Institution Research Security
Marie Coleman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Functional Analyst IV, 713-743-9762
PeopleSoft Project Team
Susie Winters, email@example.com
ERP Application Administrator 713-743-5739
& System Security,
PeopleSoft Project Team
Stancie Chamberlain firstname.lastname@example.org
System Security, 713-743-0359
PeopleSoft Project Team
Enrollment Services - Call Center/Welcome Center:
Veronica Avila VMAvila@Central.UH.EDU
HR Security Administrators
Sandra Armstrong 713-743-1962
Susan Nester email@example.com
Scott Sawyer, Director firstname.lastname@example.org
• HELP DESKS:
• UH & UH System Information Technology Help Desk 713-743-1411
• UHCL Information Technology Help Desk 281-283-2484 or
• Mail to email@example.com
• UHV Information Technology Help Desk 361-70-4121
myUH - PeopleSoft V89 Student Administration
• General Rules and Responsibilities:
• The UHS Student Administration Security Access Request Form is required to add or remove access to the MyUH Student Administration System. myUH Student Administration System access cannot be granted until the requester has an active POI, Student or Employee id. The Employee id gets created by HR during the hiring process. The POI id gets created by HR after the sponsoring party has submitted paperwork to request a User ID to the myUH system. The Student id gets created automatically once they are input into the system with the necessary data by applying and enrolling into classes. Student workers will use their Student ID as their PeopleSoft Operator ID.
• Operator IDs and passwords are not to be shared with others. If you are a new employee, the password will be the date of birth with a 4 digit year. If the user is an Applicant or Student, a randomly generated password will get created and the admissions office will send out notification to let the student know what the new ID and password is. If the user is a Person of Interest, the user may use the “Request a New Password” link to reset password as needed.
• Temps, Consultants and Persons of Interest – These users must be handled according to the policy set by Human Resources. The procedures are as follows:
o Sponsoring party of these users should fill out a POI or Persons of Interest form and submit it to HR for processing. Once the POI paperwork has been processed, the sponsoring party will be notified of the Operator id. The security access form can now be submitted. Check the section of the security access form that indicates the requested user access is a Temp, Consultant or Person of Interest.
o Be sure to include email address and phone number of the users being requested.
o Sponsoring party should check with the Application Business Owners or Application Security Administrator to determine what roles to assign the user.
o Have user sign the Security Confidentiality Statement and follow the same submission procedures as employees and student workers.
o Termination Procedures for, Temps, Consultants and Person of Interest Upon notification of a pending separation/termination, the employing department is responsible for:
• Filling out the standard PeopleSoft Student Administration Security Access form and indicate removal access under the free form text section of the form. The form should be signed by the supervisor and submitted for scan and upload into the system. Sending an e-mail to Susie Winters, System Security, firstname.lastname@example.org stating the employee’s name employee phone number, home department, security access (PeopleSoft, Imaging Outlook Account) ID number and the last day to be worked. The System Security Administrator will process the request and remove access as indicated.
• All UHS Student Administration System users are required to change their password every 90 days.
• UHS Student Administration System passwords are case sensitive. The password must be at least ten (10) characters in length and contain at least (1) number.
• After three (3) unsuccessful attempts to sign on to the UHS Student Administration system, the Operator ID will be locked out. If this happens, please call the IT Help Desk.
• Users who have setup their forgotten password hint can click on the Forgot Your Password? link on the UHS Student Administration System and receive a new password by email. The email account that would receive notification will be the UH email account or the preferred email account on the personal data page.
• Users who cannot receive a new password by email because their operator ID is inactive, they have not setup their forgotten password hint, or they have not established their email address in the UHS Student Administration System should call the appropriate campus help desk.
• Upgrade Security – Upgrades to security will be done by either Campus Security Administrators or System Security Administrators. If the security that needs upgraded is within a particular application module, then the Campus Security Administrator will upgrade the security. If the role is a Campus Community or System level role, then System Security will upgrade the security. Supervisors should submit a security access form to the Campus Security Administrators indicating what additional security is needed for the employee. This applies to any changes in primary permission lists, and granting of additional roles based on pre-requisite training, or corrections to the roles assigned.
Required Security Form for PS Access:
For access to the UH Imaging System, you must first fill out and submit the following security form.
Click to download Imaging Security Form:
Link to Imaging System log in: https://my.uh.edu:7025/psp/uhprd/?cmd=login