Richard Bonnin
rbonnin@uh.edu
713-743-8155

Cemo Hall Re-Opened Following Small Fire

Bookmark and Share
March 2, 2012-Houston-

Faculty, staff and students are now being allowed back into Cemo Hall, following a small fire this morning. The Houston Fire Department quickly put out the fire, which began in a mechanical room on the first floor of Cemo Hall at the Bauer College of Business. The flames did not spread beyond the mechanical room. Cemo Hall was completely evacuated after UH fire marshals first confirmed smoke in the building at about 11 a.m. There were no injuries.

Categories: Top Stories