- This weekend, Houstonians will head downtown to celebrate cowboys, horses … and Cougars. Among the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Parade participants is a delegation of University of Houston Coogs including the Spirit of Houston Marching Band, distinguished alumni and students.
- The University of Houston will host a roundtable discussion, “Immigration Policy and America’s Foreign Relations,” at 2:30 p.m., Tuesday, Mar. 3 in the UH Student Center Theater, room 103. The event is free and open to the public.
- Middle school and high school students from Houston and across Southeast Texas will be on the University of Houston campus Friday and Saturday, Feb. 27-28, for one of the nation’s largest competitive science and engineering fairs.
- A BP economist will present the global energy company’s annual predictions of the world’s energy picture for the next 20 years at the University of Houston on Thursday, Feb. 26.
- Murderball returns to the UH as Adaptive Athletics at the University of Houston welcomes teams for the 2015 Wheelchair Rugby Cougar Cup Tournament. The contest is planned for Feb. 27 – March 1 at the UH Campus Wellness and Recreation Center.
- The Hobby Center for Public Policy is hosting the authors of “The Partisan Divide: Congress in Crisis.” Former House Republican Campaign Committee chairman Tom Davis and former Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee chairman Martin Frost will discuss the legislative gridlock that has come to define Congress.
You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. Click on the icon to download a free copy.