Includes: Contemporary Ensemble, Choral Ensemble, Jazz Orchestra/Ensemble, Percussion Ensemble, Symphonic Band/Winds, Symphony Orchestra, Wind Ensemble, etc.
1) Download the program template.
- Includes seven (7) pages for inputting your program information.
- Please follow the general placement of information as close as possible.
- The back cover is not included in the template, because it will not be changed when printed.
2) Fill in program information accordingly. You must use the university-approved alternative typefaces set in the template. It is against university policy to use another typeface/font.
Type size no smaller than 10 pt.
Acknowledgements cannot exceed 150 words.
Artist Bios cannot exceed 200 words. Unless a long bio is specifically requested and approved, the communications office will edit down the bio.
About the Ensemble descriptions cannot exceed 200 words. Approved ensemble descriptions can be requested from the communications office.
Program Notes are subject to be proofread and edited down if your program note is over 500 words.
If you need assistance in shortening, editing or proofing any bios and descriptions to fit the word limits, please contact Natalie Thayer, Communications Coordinator, at email@example.com. Please allow maximum of 5 business days for these editing requests to be fulfilled.
3) Send your filled out program template to Tracy Ngo at firstname.lastname@example.org for final approval and include the program quantity to be printed. This must be submitted at least 3 business days before your concert.
If you do not submit your program on time, you are responsible for making sure your programs are printed and folded in time for your concert with the correct program information.