The Kathrine G. McGovern College of the Arts is home to the Moores Opera House, Dudley Recital Hall, Lyndall Finley Wortham Theatre, Jose Quintero Lab Theatre and Studio 208.
"The University of Houston has updated its parking policy for the 2018 – 2019 academic year. Metered arts parking is now available in UH Lot 16 (Zone B). Parking is paid by the hour Monday – Friday before 4 p.m. In the evenings (Monday – Friday after 4 p.m.) and on weekends, parking costs a flat rate of $5, payable by cash or card. Parking attendants will be stationed at the parking lot on evenings and weekends.
UH students, faculty and staff with a valid parking pass, regardless of assigned zone, can park in Lot 16 (Zone B) during evenings and weekends free of charge.
For new rates and other updates, check uh.edu/parking.
From I-45 South:
- Exit Cullen Blvd.
- Turn right on Cullen Blvd.
- Continue past Elgin
- Turn left into Entrance #16 (1st entrance past Elgin)
- Turn left at the stop sign into the parking lot
- Visitor parking is on the right
From I-45 North:
- Exit Elgin-Lockwood-Cullen Blvd.
- Turn left on Elgin
- Turn left into Entrance #18 (small street at light)
- Turn right at the stop sign in front of the Architecture building
- Turn right at stop sign into the parking lot
- Visitor parking is on the left