The Kathrine G. McGovern College of the Arts is home to the Moores Opera House, Dudley Recital Hall, UH Wortham Theatre, Quintero Theatre and Studio 208. We are located in the UH Arts District, near the corner of Cullen Blvd. and Elgin St. Arts parking is available in lot 16B.
From Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., metered visitor parking is available in lot 16B. Visit http://www.uh.edu/af-university-services/parking/parking-on-campus/visitor/rates.php for more information.
During evening and weekend performances, you can park in the student lot 16B free of cost.
If there is a UH Athletics event the same day as a performance, simply tell the parking attendant that you're here for a performing arts event and you will not be charged a parking fee.
From I-45 South:
- Exit Cullen Blvd.
- Turn right on Cullen Blvd.
- Continue past Elgin
- Turn left into Entrance #16 (1st entrance past Elgin)
- Turn left at the stop sign into the parking lot
- Visitor parking is on the right
From I-45 North:
- Exit Elgin-Lockwood-Cullen Blvd.
- Turn left on Elgin
- Turn left into Entrance #18 (small street at light)
- Turn right at the stop sign in front of the Architecture building
- Turn right at stop sign into the parking lot
- Visitor parking is on the left