iWork, Apple's productivity suite, is the easiest way to create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Writing and page layout are easy using Pages. Numbers gives you simple ways to make sense of your data. New cinematic animations, transitions, and effects in Keynote will keep your audience captivated. And iWork is compatible with Microsoft Office, so sharing your work is even easier.
- Choose from 40 new Apple-designed templates (over 180 total).
- Focus on your writing with new full-screen view.
- Organize your ideas with dynamic outlines.
- Customize your documents using mail merge with Numbers.
- Insert equations with MathType 6 (sold separately).
- Create bibliographies with EndNote X2 (sold separately).
- Open, save, and email Microsoft Word files from within Pages.
- Easily create formulas, using visual placeholders with plain language text.
- Perform calculations using over 250 functions.
- Organize your data instantly using Table Categories.
- Check your calculations at a glance with Formula List view.
- Create two-axis charts and combine line, column, and area series in a single mixed chart.
- Choose from twelve new Apple-designed templates (30 total).
- Open, save, and email Microsoft Excel files from within Numbers.
- Easily create sophisticated animations with Magic Move.
- Add dramatic object and text transitions using new visual effects.
- Visualize your data with new styles and animations for 3D charts.
- Dramatically reduce file size without compromising quality.
- Create dynamic flowcharts and diagrams using connection lines.
- Choose from eight new Apple-designed themes (44 total).
- Open, save, and email Microsoft Powerpoint files from within Keynote.
page last updated: August 26, 2013
For questions or problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-743-1411.