EndNote X4 Macintosh
EndNote X4 saves you countless hours of organizing references and interpreting bibliographic style requirements for term papers, manuscripts, curricula vitae, thesis/dissertations, grant proposals, and other cited publications.
- Import and create new records from PDF files. Whether you are importing a single file or a folder of PDF files, EndNote uses metadata and DOI information to create a new reference and attach the source PDF. Basic bibliography information will be added automatically for most journal articles, conference proceedings, conference papers and reports.
- Search the contents of attached PDF files. New options enable searching PDF files separately, or in combination with the reference data.
- Modify references easily in the new Quick Edit tab on the main library window. Use the tabs to preview formatted references, search your library and online resources, and now edit references - all without opening additional windows.
- Create new groups by comparing, combining or suppressing existing groups. The new smart groups are updated dynamically as your library grows.
- Transfer up to 10,000 references between the desktop and EndNote Web to share online groups with other EndNote users. Shared groups are now included when you Cite While You Write from EndNote Web.
- Expand your library retrieval results by adding wildcards within search terms.
- Edit references when comparing duplicates - copy/paste and save changes in the side-by-side view.
$20 license fee
page last updated: May 08, 2013
For questions or problems, email email@example.com or call 713-743-1411.