Information Technology News
Are You a Window's Vista User Having Trouble Connecting to UH's Wireless Network?
Note: This story may not be current. It is part of the IT News Archive, and exists as a historical document.
If you are running Windows Vista and are having a problem connecting to UHWireless, help can be found through your college/department IT support representative or IT Support Center Walk-up Services, located at:
- Room 116 PGH (Philip Guthrie Hoffman Hall) M-F, 8AM-8PM
- Technology Commons, Room 58 M. D. Anderson Library (entrance is on the east side of the library) open 24/7
- M. D. Anderson Library, First Floor, Across from the Circulation Desk (Support available during library hours only)
- Room 202 S&R 1 (Science and Research 1) M-F, 8AM-8PM
- Moody Towers, Basement, M-F, 8AM-5PM