Enterprise Systems (ES) designs, develops, acquires, implements and maintains UH-System-wide administrative computing applications and database management software, including myUH (PeopleSoft).
- Re-engineer administrative processes by using the latest technologies to leverage current investment in hardware, software and applications.
- Provide wider, more timely and efficient acess to University data.
- Improve quality, availability and usefulness of application systems.
- Provide adequate resource capacity to support administrative applications.
- Investigate new methods and technologies for application delivery.
Enterprise Systems Administration
Budget & Finance
Student Financial & Reporting Systems