View the HR Course Calendar to view all upcoming sessions.
How to Enroll in Courses
- Remember to maintain communication with your supervisor and let him/her know your registration was successful.
- As the date for the class approaches, if you find you have a schedule conflict please revisit P.A.S.S. to drop yourself from the course or contact the facilitator.
- Classes are based on attendance. A minimum of 5 attendees is required for class facilitation. Employees will be notified 48 hours prior to class start time via email if a class is cancelled.
- If you encounter any problems while registering, please contact the HR customer service center at 3-3988.
Please note that although you sign up for training in P.A.S.S. you take the course itself in the Training Applicant Portal: TAP:
You will be able to access the training in TAP the day after you register in PASS.
All online courses have the same date (the last day of the fiscal year). You are able to access the training the day after you register for the course in PASS up until the date listed.
You can access TAP 2 ways:
- Access TAP via AccessUH by clicking on TAP Employee Online Training
- Access TAP at https://login.tap.uh.edu
Track Your Learning and Development
Need to see a summary of your training enrollments? Log into P.A.S.S. -> Training -> Training Summary to see all courses you are enrolled in, as well as those you have completed.