In an effort to onboard candidates for hire in a more timely manner the 'Request for Offer' has been modified for multiple and broadband postings. The job description and request for offer modules in PeopleAdmin7 are separate; thus, allowing for one posting in the JD module and multiple RFOs in the RFO module. This modification will only be allowed for job postings that are identified as a multiple or broadband posting before it is advertised to the public; positions posted as a single posting can only have one RFO.
- Position must be posted as a multiple or broadband position before it is advertised to the public
- Positions must be within the same department
- For multi-post positions, the positions must be the same
- For broadband positions, the positions must be within the same career ladder
- The hiring department will post one requisition
- The hiring manager will recruit and hire candidates from the applicant pool of the posted position
- Once a candidate is identified for hire, a RFO will be completed for the selected candidate(s) RFO module has been modified to identify if the candidate is part of a multiple or broadband posting hire.
- Each initiated RFO module will ask for a position number
- The RFO will default to the original posted position number; the RFO initiator must update the field to reflect the correct position number.
If you have any questions about RFOs, please contact your Employment Representative.