How to Designate Business Email
for the UH Online Directory
1. Log on to PASS.
2. Click on Personal Information.
3. Click on Email Addresses.
4. The E-mail Address page appears.
Note: Your “Business” Email Type must always be your UH alias (the address that ends in “@uh.edu”), and it should always be selected as the “Preferred” address.
5. At the Email Addresses page, click Add an Email Address.
6. A new row of blank fields will appear. Select the “Destination” Email Type and enter your UH business email account in the corresponding Email Address field.
Note: UH email accounts usually end with “@central.uh.edu” or “@mail.uh.ed.” This will direct emails sent to your UH alias address to your UH business email account.
7. Click Save.
8. You will be prompted to confirm the change. Click OK; this will take you back to the Email Address page.
9. Verify that the new e-mail address was added.