The University of Houston System is excited to present our new Time Reporting & Absence Management (TRAM) process. We will be going from our old paper process to a new online electronic process to be more efficient and effective. HR will be providing training that includes on-site, classroom and online training for employees as well as staff.
- This will affect all University of Houston System employees.
- HR will be sending out notices throughout the rollout to keep employees informed of any updates and reminders.
- Manuals and job aides will be available on this site.
TRAM Training Schedule
Roll Out Dates
- Phase 1:February 12, 2014
- Phase 2: April 9, 2014
- Phase 3: May 21. 2014
- Phase 4: June 18, 2014
- Phase 5: July 30, 2014
Employee Training Dates
- Wednesday, July 16 (3:00pm, 4:00pm)
- Wednesday, July 23 (3:00pm, 4:00pm)
- Thursday, July 24 (9:00am, 10:00am)
- Monday, July 28 (3:00pm, 4:00pm)
All Employee Training will be conducted on the hour in the KIVA room in Farish Hall
TRAM job aides and manuals for
For questions or concerns, please contact HR Customer Service at 713-743-3988
Issues regarding Payroll or the Payroll process Contact your Payroll Representative
- Time and Admin Schedule
- Incorrect Pay/Time
- Processing Information
Policy issues Contact your HR Generalist
- Department processes
- SAMS and MAPP policies
- Employee Relations
- Disciplinary Actions
- Business Practice
Technical Issues Contact HRMS
- Information not reading correctly
- PeopleSoft issues
Computer Issues Contact the IT service desk
- Password Resets
- Computer not working
- System shut down
- Slow system
General Questions Contact HR Customer Service
- How to access P.A.S.S.
- How to access certain areas
- Payroll Schedule
Get onboard the T.R.A.M. so you won’t get left behind.
If you are an employee at a UH Campus other than the Central Campus, click on your University for more information.