Skip to main content

Benefits - Social Security Am I able to draw Social Security retirement as well as my retirement with TRS or ORP?

Yes. UH employees pay full Social Security taxes and are eligible for social security retirement benefits.


For more information about retirement, check the HR Training Calendar for upcoming sessions, or call 713-743-3988 and ask to make an appointment with a Benefits representative.