Skip to main content

Benefits - Enrollment Changes What events allow me to change my enrollment?

During the annual UH open enrollment, you may enroll, cancel an enrollment, change options, and waive coverage.

Outside of open enrollment, you can make changes due to certain events, called qualifying life events (QLEs).

If you waived participation, you can change from self- and-family enrollment to a self-only enrollment or cancel your enrollment at any time. You can make other changes during open enrollment or due to QLEs.


Need additional assistance? Call the HR Service Center at 713-743-3988 to discuss your situation in greater detail or to schedule an appointment with a Benefits representative.