Register (if you haven’t already) by clicking on “Register” under Not Registered:
2. The first step will be to “Verify Contact Information:”
NOTE: Use the same address that you have in PASS.
3. Next you “Enter Proof of Identity:”
4. Then “Select Username and Password:”
5. Once you verify your information, you will then be returned to the main log in screen and requested to “Sign In:”
6. Under My Insurance Information, click on “Tobacco Users Certification:”
7. On the Tobacco Users Certification page, check “Yes” or “No” to accurately indicate your status as a tobacco user or non-user and do the same for all your dependents:
8. Click Save.
9. You can also call ERS at 877/275-4377 to certify.
10. Reporting fraud—If you have witnessed someone insured through the GBP, including a dependent, using a tobacco product five or more times within the past three consecutive months, please report this information to ERS.