File a Degree Plan
A degree plan is a formal statement of requirements a student must complete in order to graduate.
- Complete 60 credit hours.
- See an Academic Advisor in your college to discuss and file a degree plan. The requirements are different for each college, so it’s helpful to have an Advisor guide you.
- Check Box 1: List of Colleges and Departments
- Check Box 2: Students are responsible for all requirements of the catalog under which they are graduating.
- File a copy of the degree plan in the college Dean's office
- File a copy in the Office of the University Registrar, 108 Ezekiel W. Cullen Building.