The Summer Medical and Research Training (SMART) Program was developed to provide frontier-level, biomedical summer research projects for undergraduates in a supportive environment with supplemental educational activities.
The official dates for the SMART Program 2018 will begin May 29 and end on July 27. The move in date will be on May 28 and move out date will be on July 28.
The program offers:
- Nine paid weeks of biomedically related research in a broad range of areas
- Daily seminars designed for undergraduates
- Free SMART GRE prep workshops
- Career development activities
- Designated housing near Baylor College of Medicine
Visit the SMART Program website for more information.
Please contact the Dr. Ben Rayder if you have additional questions or would like feedback on your application materials.