The Graduate and Professional Student Association (GPSA), serves as a channel for graduate and professional students to voice concerns, resolve difficulties, and provide feedback on issues that directly affect graduate student life at the University of Houston. GPSA will aim to provide a community that allows graduate and professional students to collaborate in order to enhance graduate student academic and social student life experiences.
1. To foster excellence in master and doctoral research as well as enhancing the impact of graduate groups and students.
2. To advocate changes deemed necessary by graduate students.
3. To encourage unity among the graduate and professional students as a whole.
4. To improve the academic environment for graduate and professional students through sponsored events.
5. To serve as an outreach venue for graduate and professional students by providing opportunities for social interaction and service to the local community.
Vrutant Shah (email@example.com)
Heather Krieger (firstname.lastname@example.org)