|Item Due||Date Due|
Dec. 19, 2013
|Installment Pay Plans||1st Installment due||Jan. 7, 2014|
|2nd Installment due||Feb. 4, 2014|
|3rd Installment due||March 4, 2014|
|4th Installment due||April 4, 2014|
|Loans||Short-Term Tuition Deferment Plan (45 Day)||Feb. 26, 2014|
|Book Loan (60 Day)||March 13, 2014|
|Emergency Deferment Plan (90 Day)||April 12, 2014|
|Item Due||Date Due|
Fall Session 1, 2 & 3:
|Installment Pay Plan||1st Installment due:||Aug 20|
|2nd Installment due:||Sept 20|
|3rd Installment due:||Oct 18|
|4th Installment due:||Nov 20|
|Deferment Pay Plans and Book Loan||Short-Term Tuition Deferment Plan (45 Day)||Oct 9|
|90-Day Emergency Deferment Plan||Nov 20|
|Book Loan||Oct 24|
Has Your Enrollment Been Cancelled Due to Non-payment?
The following is a list of important procedures for students who have been disenrolled for non-payment:
- Stop attending each class from which you have been disenrolled if you are unable to re-add the same course(s) and make payment arrangements immediately.
- If the department/college advisor enrolls you in a course, please remember to pay or make payment arrangements by the appropriate due dates.
Please note, failure to fulfill your payment responsibility by the time/due date could result in cancellation of enrollment. Please be advised not to rely on the disenrollment for non-payment process to drop undesired classes. You are requested to drop courses by logging in to myUH before the 12th class day. Please consult the Undergraduate Catalog for more information on this policy.
Method of Payment Options:
- All due dates require payment to be made via myUH by 5:00 PM on the due date.
- Online payment can be made at myUH via e-check or credit card (MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Visa only). Please be advised, a processing fee will be assessed for all credit card transactions.
- Cash payments only accepted at, The Welcome Center, 8AM to 7PM, Mon-Tues and 8AM to 5PM, Wed-Fri.
- Check payments accepted at the Welcome Center, 8AM to 7PM, Mon-Tues and 8AM to 5PM, Wed-Fri.
- No payment plan pays prior balances.
- Students who enroll after the original term due date must make payment immediately.
- Please note Installment Plans are not available during the Summer Term.