Looking to join and participate in a student organization within the College of Education?
Please click the organization below to find out more information
Teachers Using Technology
- Now integrated with Kappa Delta Pi- Zeta Omega Chapter!
- Works to enhance the understanding of educational practice and the use of technology
- Please visit us for membership information.
- For more information please contact email@example.com.
- Promotes bilingual education
- Provides professional development through leadership conferences and workshops
- Unites students and communities through bilingual education
- PDK’s mission is to support education, particularly public education, as the cornerstone of democracy.
- Offers scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students who have a connection to PDK through Future Educators Association® chapters.
- Great outlet for publishing and presenting research.
- Unites those interested in a career in human services such as psychology, sociology, health, education, social work, and particularly those pursuing Human Development and Family Studies Degrees.
- Provides its members with the opportunity to explore career options and opportunities within the field of Human Development and Family Studies.
- Provides opportunities for participating in volunteering, networking, and community service within the human services field.
- Offers support and guidance for academic excellence through social activities and professional development.
- The purpose of this chapter shall be to advance the education of individuals with exceptionalities and to promote educational, scientific, and charitable purposes.
- Student run organization backed by faculty and staff of the COE Health Board. Designed to promote health and wellness along with helping students succeed.