To promote service to the University of Houston by recognizing students for their outstanding contributions to the quality of campus life through service, leadership and spirit.
- Have made significant service and/or leadership contributions to the University community.
- Is a role model for other students in terms of academic commitment, altruism, and quality of contributions to the student experience on campus.
- Is enthusiastic about and supportive of the University among peers.
- Have held or currently holds a leadership position within a registered student organization, university organization or major campus committee.
- Be currently enrolled in a minimum of nine hours.
- Have a cumulative University of Houston Minimum grade point average of 2.50.
- Classification of Junior or Senior at the University of Houston.
Inquiries at (832) 842-6183
The Dean Award program will resume in March, 2014.