- Woods Awarded Competitive Dissertation Completion Grant
- Brown Bag Lunch: "Neural Activity Associated With Sport and Non-Sport Sounds in Athletes"
- New book by Bruno G. Breitmeyer explores what we cannot see
- Brown Bag Lunch: "Is Exercise Beneficial After Stroke? A Review of the Literature"
- Professor joins ranks of fellows at prestigious psychological association
- Assistant professor wins CLASS' Ross M. Lence Award for Teaching Excellence
- Professor collaborates on article that revisits metacontrast dissociation
- Grant will help examine lexical processing of second language learners
Brown Bag Lunch Series