Updated August 26, 2013
If you sign up for a training session and can't attend, please call 713-743-3918 or email email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance. Thank you for your cooperation.
Tutorials and help files for assistance in instructional design, technical support, and software assistance can be found in the sections below.
- AccessUH: The portal for accessing university resources. Requires a Cougarnet account.
- UH Innovate (Resources, Tutorials, and more)
- Blackboard Tutorials
Creating Assessments with Microsoft Word and Respondus
Learn how to create online assessments without having to type them into Blackboard.
TurningPoint – Offering a TurningPoint Response Pad to poll or quiz students in an interactive classroom
7 Things You Should Know About Clickers
Interested in using response pads in your classroom? Here's a quick overview things to consider before you take the plunge. From the Educause Learning Initiative
- Paper Assignment: This tutorial takes you through creating a basic assignment within Turnitin
You have to create the paper assignment first so students can submit.
- Grademark: This tutorial takes you through the process of grading papers inside of Turnitin Paper
- Assignment Inbox: This tutorial takes you through locating the inbox and the different features you can use within the inbox.
- PeerMark Assignment: This tutorial takes you through the process of creating a peer review assignment within Turnitin.
- Revision Assignment: This tutorial takes you through the process of creating a revision assignment based on an existing paper assignment.
Video tutorials at: http://turnitin.com/en_us/training/instructor-training
iSpring – Free PowerPoint® to Flash® Converter