Services that LCC students have access to include:
- An expert staff dedicated to helping international students adjust to living and studying in the United States.
- Information on housing, both on and off campus.
- Complete access to the University of Houston library with over 1.8 million volumes.
- Access to the UH Health Center, University Career Services, and Counseling and Psychological Services..
- Full access to the Recreation Center.
- Full access to the university amenities, which offers indoor sports, cafeterias, a post office, bookstore, computer store, and other shopping opportunities.
We encourage you to arrange your own transportation from the airport. However, we can provide an airport pickup service on a limited basis with prior arrangements. Please email your request to email@example.com at least one week in advance of your planned arrival. You will be charged a $50.00 fee for this service.
Please note: we cannot provide airport pickup on the day of check-in or any day after student check-in.
You can also arrange an airport pickup with the Super Shuttle services. Please go to their website to arrange a pickup. SuperShuttle
You can ask at the airport about taxicab service and the Houston metro bus schedule. An express metro bus goes to downtown Houston.
The UH housing office closes at 5:00 PM on weekdays and is closed on weekends. If you already have a dormitory reservation, it may be possible for you to arrange an after-hours check-in. Otherwise you can stay at the University Hilton Hotel, which is located on the university campus. Hotel reservation telephone: (713) 743-2471. Please contact the hotel for the cost per night.