Dr. Steven G. Craig
Phone: (713) 743-3812
Fax: (713) 743-3798
Office: 3553 Cullen Blvd #402
- "Risky Schooling? K-12 funding over the business cycles."
- "General Purpose or Special District Governance? Technical Efficiency vs. Rent Dissipation in Airport Finances"
- "The Fiscal Impact of Immigrants and State Redistributive Policy"
- "Cooperation and Competition Among Welfare Recipient Groups: Do Taxpayers Pay for Cost Increases"
- "Does It Pay to Get an A? School District Resource Allocations in Response to Accountability Ratings"
- "Is Gifted Education a Bright Idea? Assessing the Impact of Gifted and Talented Programs on Achievement and Behavior"
- "Fiscal Policy, Debt Neutrality, and Savings Behavior: Evidence from Life Insurance Holdings"
Speeches to Regents (as Faculty Senate President)
Articles in UHCN- the internal UH Magazine (as Faculty Senate President)
- Institutional Environment for Positive Change"
- "Scholarship Report: Advantages and Uses"
- "Long Range Planning and the Value of a Research University"
- "Integration of the VP for Research into the Entire University"
- "Advantages of a Research Campus"
- "Growth Requires Assessment, Assessment Requires Data"
- "Long Run Success Requires Sustainable Balanced Growth"
- "Assessment: Markets vs. Test Results"
- "Need for Operational (Management) Data"