CAPTAIN ROBERT M. ORALLO III
Capt Robert Marcus Orallo III is an Officer Training School Instructor for the 24th Training Squadron at Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama. He instructs and educates cadets seeking a commission in the Air Force on Air Force doctrine and best practices in the military.
Capt Orallo earned his Bachelors of Science from the University of Texas at San Antonio and commissioned through Air Force Reserve Officer Training Course as a Second Lieutenant in the Air Force in October of 2007. He was assigned to Dyess Air Force Base, Texas as an Aircraft Maintenance Officer and attended to Aircraft Maintenance Officer Course (April 2008). After joining the Air Force Reserves Capt Orallo cross-trained into Logistics and attended Logistics Readiness Officer Course (May 2013). Prior to his current position, Capt Orallo was the Ramp Flight Commander, 26 Aerial Port Squadron, Joint Base San Antonio- Lackland Air Force Base, Texas.
Capt Orallo has served in a variety of positions as an Aircraft Maintenance Officer including the Commander for Avionics, Accessories, and Fabrication flights, as well as the Group Executive Officer. As a Logistics Readiness Officer, Capt Orallo has served as the Commander for Vehicle Maintenance, Fuels, and Ramp flights, as well as the deployed Aerial Port Commander for two Forward Operating Bases in Iraq. In the civilian sector, Capt Orallo works in the mortgage department of a major bank.
- 2005 Associate of Science Degree in General Sciences, Northwest Vista College
- 2007 Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, University of Texas at San Antonio, Texas.
- 2007 Aerospace Basic Course, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
- 2015 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
- October 2007 - August 2010, Aircraft Maintenance Officer, Dyess AFB, Texas
- May 2013 – Present, Logistics Readiness Officer, JBSA Lackland AFB, Texas (August 2016 – February 2017, Aerial Port Commander, Iraq)
MAJOR AWARDS & DECORATIONS
- Meritorious Service Medal
- Air Force Commendation Medal
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
- Second Lieutenant October 1, 2007
- First Lieutenant October 14, 2009
- Captain October 14, 2011
(Current as of May 2017 )