University of Houston Charter School Board provides general oversight to the charter school.
They proved oversight of budgets and financial audits, approving broad education policies and handbooks, personnel matters, etc.
The Board members are:
- Robert H. McPherson, Ph.D., Chair, Dean, UH College of Education
- Jonathan Schwartz, Ph.D., Faculty member, UH College of Education
- Rebecca Sanford, Ph.D., Principal, Hambrick Middle School, Community Representative
- Alex Hernandez, Parent Representative
- Leslie Jamail, Teacher Representative, UH Charter School
- Patricia Paquin, Principal UH Charter School (ex officio/non-voting)