- The Wiliam D. Kendall Professor of Media Design Technology and Fabrication- Tenured Position
- Director of Undergraduate Architecture - Tenured Position
- Emerging Scholar Fellowship at the Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture and Design
Adjunct Faculty – Architecture, Interior Architecture, Industrial Design
University of Houston
The University of Houston is ranked as second most ethnically diverse major research universities in the United States (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
UH Faculty Benefits
Houston, the country’s fourth largest city with 2.3 million residents, is a vibrant, international community committed to cultural and commercial progress, with an extraordinary mix of world-class arts, affordable housing, excellent school districts, booming business, diverse population and a time-honored spirit of enterprise.
- Houston has more than 500 cultural, visual and performing arts organizations, 90 of which are devoted to multicultural and minority arts and is one of five U.S. cities that offer year-round resident companies in all major performing arts.
- More than 145 languages are spoken throughout the Houston area.
- With more than 10,000 restaurants, representing over 70 countries and American regions, to choose from, Houston has you covered with a variation of eateries.
- 92 countries have consular offices in Houston, the third highest in the nation.