For many years, the University of Houston Alumni Association (UHAA) has operated independently, but it has now become a crucial part of the University’s ongoing journey to excellence, with expanded programs and services that will reach more of our alumni more effectively. UHAA is now a vital part of UH’s Division of Advancement, allowing a more unified approach to alumni relations.
Aligning alumni relations with the University follows the model now in place at the most successful of our peer institutions. Moving forward, this new relationship enables us to better serve our alumni with rewarding career services, stronger national networks, and other meaningful programs including new community service project opportunities and superior student recruitment and mentoring.
- Stop by our new Welcome Center, our newly expanded and renovated M.D. Anderson Library, and our state-of-the-art Campus Recreation and Wellness Center. Then, put on your game face and cheer on the Cougars at an athletic event.
- Enjoy the melodies of our Moores School of Music, the theatrical and dance offerings of the School of Theatre, Blaffer Art Museum at the University of Houston art exhibits, or check out our collaborative creative efforts at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Center for the Arts.
- Take a Walking Arts Tour. While you're out, stop by the Cullen Family Plaza Fountain, then let the kids romp around Lynn Eusan Park. Afterwards, cool off and grab a bite at one of our campus eateries.
- Give to the Annual Fund or leave a legacy through a planned gift. You can make a major difference in the lives of our students now and in perpetuity.
- Learn more about the The University of Houston Alumni Association. There's a connection to fit you and your family. Once a Cougar, always a Cougar!