If you are a continuing UH student, follow these steps to enroll in classes each semester. Preparing for your first semester at UH? Check out our Recently Admitted Students Checklist.
- Make sure your UH email "destination" is up-to-date.
We will be sending important updates about fall enrollment deadlines and other official notifications to your UH email address. It is very important to keep your email "destination" current.
- Get your myUH ID.
Plan your Course Schedule
- Review the Core Curriculum.
- Consult an Academic Adviser, if needed.
- Check the Undergraduate Catalog or Graduate Catalog for prerequisites and course descriptions. Do not enroll in a class if you lack the required prerequisites.
- View the Course Listing.
Complete Online Training (for all incoming students)
Mandatory Salutations Training - Failure to complete the training by the end of the student enrollment in your first semester may result in a hold being placed on your student account.
To complete the online module:
- Log into AccessUH and click on the Student Training icon
- Click on the View Courses link
- Click on the Salutations – Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Awareness Training course link
- Complete the quiz
Register for Courses
Make Payment Arrangements
- Review payment information and deadlines.
- Pay your fee bill or enroll in a payment plan through myUH.
Note: Things to do on an Annual Basis
** Please note that all students receiving financial aid will need to apply and be approved on an annual basis to continue to receive financial assistance.